Tuesday, December 1, 2009

瑞宜,生日快乐!


今天,收到了很多人的祝福。。谢谢。。

Birthday celebration = )
Midnight, after the celebration, Diana, Ling Ling and Sereen surprises me! They plan to decorate my room with pink! Omg!! Haha! They started to put on their creativity and design on the wall... It is really fun and beautiful.Imagine wat happen to my room now?It looks like a princess room..haha!


Diana's masterpiece...She said it is our prince wor...A glowing love...

Shereen's and Ling's masterpiece...Princess and star...Omg! It is lovely



After lecture, I received an sms from my dad...I cried after reading it.Papa, mama, keat yee and ah khan, I love you all = ).It is really touching..Suddenly, I feel that I;m the most 幸福 person in the world with all the blessings and greetings from family and friends. Although we are far apart, but i can feel the warmth of them = P
Love you guys!


Actually, I didnt expect to receive gift form my friend during SEP.Surprise! I get present and cards from Ling Ling, Sky and Yoo Jung. It is really sweet..

真是一个难忘的生日呀!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment