Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Farewell Party


It is really touching when i received sms from Zhi Jun saying that we will be having a dinner with me on 30 August(sunday) night. I'm wondering whether anyone of you notice any change in our spiderwoman-- Zhi Jun? She becomes very talkative and starts to know how to 'shoot' people..Haha...Keep on!! And Shu Lin, I like your shirt!! It is nice. You should wear more often = )

However, it is quite sad that 'papa Phea' can't attend in the end. Happy Birthday, Phea!! Hope that it is not too late = )

And, Alex, thanks for your cream puff. My mum likes the rose one and my dad likes the blueberry one. Haha...

Lastly, really thanks everyone for coming down.(sob...sob..).Miss you = )

2 comments:

  1. oi...what shoot ppl? I very innocent wan ok... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innocent?!!You are 披着羊皮的小绵羊。。。haha!!

    ReplyDelete