Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finally School Starts

第一天的早晨 = )


Today is the first day of the school. Waking up around 7+am, after grabbing a piece of bread and milo, i quickly rush to my first lecture in SFU!!! Haha! What a good day without rainning!

While I was wondering how the lecturer started his lesson, he distributed papers to all of us and ask us to draw a map of Downtown, Vancouver! Omg!!! I just been there for twice and the only thing i remembered is tourist location..Haha!!!After scribble some tourist attraction on the paper, we started our lesson.As usual, with some introduction and course introduction.(Just like I'm back in Year 1 Semester 1 with a lot of unfamiliar people around me....) The only difference is the class is very interactive, not like the lecture that i sat normally whereby students are the one listening and lecturer is the only one speaking. I quite enjoy this lecture because it ended 1 hour earlier than expected..Haha!!

Honestly, I;m quite glad that I just take 4 this semester after lecture. The workload is very heavy. I almost has 2 assignments to pass up each week!! And, there is a lot of minor things in life to take care off. Gambatte!!! Live my life to the fullest! Study hard in weekdays and play in weekends!!!

Happily grab 3 books in library, I feel that I'm so lucky today.(Thanks for my kiasu attitude...haha!!!!)No choice lah, because the books that sold here are sooooo much expensive. Each book is more than 100bucks. Omg!!! I nearly fainted when i visited the book store. Oh, and I even queue for free pancake for my lunch and get some free snacks from the booth....Hurray!!! A lot of free stuff today! = )


Week of Welcome(WOW) : Convocation Mall is crowded with students

The first day is a great day to me with a lot of free snacks and most importantly, I am able to borrow 3 books out of 4 from the library, which definitely save me a lot of $.I'm more and more aunty right now.Wherever there is free food, i'll definitely there! Haha!!

Great mountain view from SFU = )

3 comments:

  1. wow! unblifable.....u r at canada nw!
    glad 2 hear that u enjoy 2 b there, haha!
    wat is the duration that u wil b there?
    take care of urself, enjoy, then live ur life to the fullest, haha copied frm u!
    jyane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be here until end of Dec = )
    Yeah!! Must enjoy as much as possible!!!Jia you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, ah, then DEC wil bec lo!
    em, shud enjoy wif ur body, mind, n soul......
    seems lyk very hapi 2 study there leh after c ur 3rd blog post, jealous nia!!!
    hope 2 read more ur pieces of life in Canada.

    ReplyDelete