Thursday, September 10, 2009

Live to the fullest

Finally I have the time to write my blog = ) Haha!!

It is raining these two days and thus, the weather is so cold. It is even fogging in the morning and at night. I miss sunlight a lot...Now i can understand why Western people like to sun bathing = ) haha!!

Lectures are starting at a fast pace here. Everyone seems to have background in their area. Undoubtedly, level 4 module is really hard to understand. It is quite scary to be in a class of 18 students with 15 of them are 4th year students.=..=.I dunno how can I survive = (
During every lecture, I am trying my best to meet and talk to a student in each lesson, hope that I can know more about my course so that I can catch up the pace faster = ) Jia you!!

In SFU, from 3rd year onwards, their lab time is free, which means that students can go to the lab anytime they prefer. In addition, the lab opens 24 hours..Omg!!! I dun want to sleep in lab...no...

Beautiful flowers in Connerstone

Time flies....Thursday is a good day for me cos i just have 1 lecture in the morning and 1 lab in the late afternoon. Hurray!! More time to relax and have fun! Right now, my walking pace has slower down. I enjoy watching autumn leaves, enjoy sun shinning on my face while i'm walking... enjoy sitting on the grass while studying. = ) It's just fun!! Everyday is very simple. Wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, go to lecture then come back for dinner and finish tutorial or study...It is simple, but it is fulfilling = ) Study hard and play hard!

Oh yea...and i jog today! Finally I sweat...Feel healthy now, though i caught a flu while i was jogging. = )
Free pizza for lunch today! It's delicious...Yummy ^^

Nice sunset scenery taken by Calvin, an exchange student from HK from his room..

P/S: I din watch drama for 2 weeks !!! Good news = ) haha!!! I reach my target!!( I am a drama addict actually...Zhi Jun should noe very well..hehe..)

Looking forward to my weekends = )

4 comments:

  1. dun die of lab there k...and take care dun fall sick... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,wow! 24-hour lab!!! so gd!
    nw i'm omoz dying when attending lab, owez overtime, cnt complete in 3 hours then hv to stay at there after every1 finished their experiments =.=
    i nid this kind of lab la, so i cn repeat my experiment anytime according to my schedule....wonderful.....but nw juz cn dream nia la.....too bad!
    enjoy ya!
    take care of urself n we will waiting ur homecoming!!!
    sore,jya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swee Yee I'm here! Make a chatbox!!!

    Haha jogging makes you healthy but you fall sick because of it.

    ReplyDelete