Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hurray!! No Lecture tomorrow!

Finally I have time for blogging. Just wondering, I am taking 4 modules this semester, but I am even busier than I was in NUS. No time for TV, no time for slacking....where has my time gone?ha ha!! No idea... Today is a great day= ) Because i have no lesson tomorrow!! Hurray!! Ha ha!! And, most importantly, I'm going to Vancouver Island tomorrow!!


A pink tree with love-hearted leaves. It is so romantic!


I have a good lecture and lab this late afternoon. Finally I understand all the concepts that have been taught after consulting my lecturer and TA. There is a big difference of atmosphere in SFU compare to NUS. No matter either in lecture or lab , students like to ask and answer questions. Thus, you won't feel weird or shy to ask any question. Besides, yesterday, I went to High Frequency lecture whereby the lecturer taught us transmission lines. I believe that all of us have no idea how to apply transmission line in our daily life and have no idea what is it though we studied it in Year 2. What we did last year is note down all formulas in the formula sheet and throw everything in during exam without understanding. However, during the first lecture of the transmission line, the lecturer explained and gave us an example on how important transmission line is in our daily life. Once he mentioned the usage and application of the transmission line in our daily life, I suddenly realised what i have studied and understand all the concept behind which i dun understand last year.

A beautiful mountain scenery from study room = ) Just imagine, you are facing mountains and enjoying the scenery when you are studying...It's wonderful, isn't it? = )

Then, I join a pot luck in my friend's floor for my dinner. I like pot luck. Pot luck is an event which every floor mate will prepare a dish and share with everyone. It is really fun and the guys cook very well. It is really amazing! Besides learning from floor mates how to cook delicious dishes, we can eat different type of food from different country and chat together.

I like SFU. People is friendly and we greet each other when we meet. The weather is just nice and the scenery is really breathtaking.....Yeap, enjoy every minute of my life = ) Looking ahead to Vancouver Island ^^

2 comments:

  1. Happiness knocks ur door yo~ hv friendly people around, delicious dishes, great scenery......jealous again!
    hope 2 know more of ur life at there.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yealor,,,i really feel that i;m very 幸福 n really glad to be here. To explore different culture and people n with a group of friends = )

    U must jia you also! = )

    ReplyDelete